Recently Viewed Topics
Add an Agent Scan
For more information about agent scan options, see Agent Scans.
Before you begin:
- Confirm you understand the complete scanning configuration process, as described in Scanning Overview.
To add an agent scan:
Log in to SecurityCenter as an organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
Click Scans > Agent Scans.
The Agent Scans page appears.
The Add Agent Scan page appears.
- Click General.
- Type a Name for the scan.
- (Optional) Type a Description for the scan.
- Select an Agent Scanner.
- Type an Agent Scan Name Filter.
- (Optional) Select a Schedule for the scan.
- (Optional) If you want to limit the scan results fetched by SecurityCenter, enable Scan Result Threshold and select a date and time to specify the oldest scan results you want SecurityCenter to fetch.
- Click Settings.
- Select an Import Repository for the scan.
(Optional) Click Post Scan.
- If you want to configure automatic report generation, click Add Report. For more information, see Add a Report to a Scan.
- If you previously added an email address to your account profile and you want to configure email notifications, enable or disable E-Mail Me on Launch or E-Mail Me on Completion.
- Click Submit.