Recently Viewed Topics
Add a Blackout Window
For more information, see Blackout Windows.
To add a blackout window:
Log in to SecurityCenter as an organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
Click Scans > Blackout Windows.
The Blackout Windows page appears.
The Add Blackout Window page appears.
- In the Name box, type a name for the blackout window.
- In the Description box, type a description for the blackout window.
- Confirm the Enabled slider is enabled.
- In the Targets drop-down box, select a target: All Systems, Assets, IPs, or Mixed.
- Modify the Starts On, Frequency, Repeat Every, and Repeat On options to set the schedule for the blackout window.