Recently Viewed Topics
Delete a User
If you want to migrate a user's objects, you must use a Security Manager account in the user's organization to delete the user.
Note: Do not delete the first user created in any of your organizations. For more information, contact Tenable Support.
To delete a user:
- Log in to SecurityCenter.
- Click Users > Users.
- Click the gear icon next to the user you want to delete.
The Delete User confirmation window appears.
(Optional) If you want to migrate the user's objects, click the slider to migrate the user's objects to another user. SecurityCenter supports migrating:
- Active scans, agent scans, and scan results
- Custom assets, credentials, audit files, and scan policies
- Blackout windows
- Tickets and alerts
- Reports, report images, report attributes, and report results
If you do not migrate the user's objects, SecurityCenter deletes the user's objects.
Note: You cannot migrate objects when deleting an Administrator user because all Administrator-created objects are shared across SecurityCenter and remain accessible after user deletion.
- Click Delete.