Recently Viewed Topics
Import a Report Definition
In SecurityCenter, you can only import XML files in the same format used to export report definitions. This feature is useful for organizations running multiple SecurityCenters to provide consistent reports without duplicating the work needed to create definition templates.
To import a report definition:
Copy the report definition file to your local computer.
Click Reporting > Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- In the top right corner of the page, click Options.
- Click Import Report.
- In the Name box, type a name for the report.
- Click Choose File next to the Report Definition box.
- Browse to the local copy of the report definition XML file.
SecurityCenter imports the report definition.
- (Optional) Edit the report definition as desired.