Recently Viewed Topics
Manage Report Results
On the Report Results page of Tenable.sc, you can manage both currently running reports and completed report results. Completed report results include successful and failed report runs, so you can access and distribute a successful report result or troubleshoot a report failure.
To manage report results:
Click Reporting > Report Results.
The Report Results page appears.
- Filter existing report results in the report results table.
- Stop a currently running report.
- Download a successful report result to your computer.
- View a successful report result.
- Publish a successful result.
- Email a copy of a successful result to specified users.
- Share a copy of a successful result with other Tenable.sc user accounts.
- View error conditions for a failed report.
- Delete a report result.