TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
- In the left navigation pane, click the Networking option. The Networking page displays.
- In the Interfaces heading, click the Add Bond button on the Interfaces section. A new window appears.
- Enter a Name for the bond.
- Select the members (interfaces) to bond to in the Members section.
- Select an option for MAC.
- Select the Mode.
- Select a Primary.
- Select the type of Link Monitoring. The recommended type is labeled in the drop down list.
Enter the Monitoring Intervals with options to link up or down delay increments.