TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
- In the far left navigation pane, click the Dashboard option. The Dashboard page displays.
Click the Add Server icon () in the Server heading. A new window will display.
- Enter the IP address or Host name for the machine to be added.
- Click the color bar displayed to select the desired color to identify the added machine.
Click Add. A new window may display if the new machine requires authentication.
Click Connect A new window will appear.
- Enter the User name and Password for the new machine and click Log In. The window will close.
- The new machine will be added to the list. If the new machine does not appear immediately, refresh the screen.
Tip: Accounts can be synchronized using the Synchronize Account and Passwords link in the authentication credentials window in step five.