Recently Viewed Topics
Install Tenable Core for Nessus
To install Tenable Core for Nessus, you must first download the Tenable VMware Virtual Machine image from the Tenable Downloads page.
The image is provided as a .ova file and is available for VMware Server, VMware Player, VMware ESX, VMware Workstation, and VMware Fusion (http://vmware.com/) with the operating system and applications in a 64-bit version.
Note: You can install the .ova file without an internet connection.
- Navigate to the Tenable Core + Nessus section of the Tenable Downloads page.
- Click to download the .ova file.
- Once the download is complete, import the .ova into your environment.
- Adjust the default VM settings as needed.
- Turn on the VMware image per the setup steps for your environment.
The boot process appears in the VM console dialogue box.
Note: The application services may take several minutes to start.