Recently Viewed Topics
You can review information about your scheduled automatic updates, navigate to the Services page to disable or enable automatic update settings, change the automatic update schedule, or configure a proxy server you do not have internet access.
Note: You can also make updates without internet access. Refer to Update Tenable Core Offline for more information.
Note: Additional updates are needed for systems using Tenable.io On-prem. For more information, see Manage Updates in the Tenable.io On-prem User Guide.
From the Updates Management page, do one or more of the following:
Disable or Enable Automatic Updates
- In the AUTOMATIC UPDATES: section, click the Here link in "Scheduled updates can be configured Here."
The Services page opens.
- From the drop-down box next to the service, select the desired settings.
Change Automatic Update Schedule
- In the AUTOMATIC UPDATES: section in the Timer Config Line, click Edit.
The EDIT TIMER CONFIGURATION dialogue box appears.
Note: Eastern Time is the default time zone, and your scheduled backup coincides with that unless you Edit the Time and Time Zone.
- Enter the automatic update schedule preferences.
Note: If both Day of week and Day of month are selected, the system only performs updates on days when those two items coincide (e.g., if Wednesday is selected for Day of week and 8 is selected for Day of month, the system only updates on Wednesdays that fall on the 8th).
- Click Save.
- Refresh the screen to update the page.
The updated configuration displays in the AUTOMATIC UPDATES: section.
Configure a Proxy Server