Recently Viewed Topics
Uploading a Certificate Authority (CA) certificate authenticates the user to a supported Tenable application and allows the user to securely access an application without having to log in using a password each time.
Before you begin:
- Make sure you have the CA certificate (.DER, .PEM, or .CRT are all accepted file extensions).
- Make sure you're in the left navigation pane for the appropriate server.
Note: The left navigation pane will list system pages vertically. Click the host navigation button in the expanding panel to navigate to the left navigation pane from another section.
Upload a CA Certificate
- Click SSL/TLS Certificates.
- On the System Certificate tab, navigate to the Certificate Authority section.
- Find CA Certificate: and click Choose File.
- Select the certificate.
- Click Install Certificate Authority. A success message displays letting you know the upload was successful.
Note: You can upload as many CA Certificates as needed. To remove a previously uploaded CA Certificate, you must select the certificate and click the Delete button.