Manage System Storage
You can use the Storage page to view real-time system storage graphs, filesystem information, and logs. For more information, see Disk Management.
To manage Tenable Core storage:
Log in to Tenable Core via the user interface, as described in Log In to Tenable Core.
The System page appears.
In the left navigation bar, click Storage.
The Storage page appears.
Section Action Graphs
- View a graph of the Reading storage activity on your instance.
- View a graph of the Writing storage activity on your instance.
- View information about each filesystem.
- Click a row to view more details about the filesystem.
- Rename a filesystem, as described in Rename a Filesystem.
- Delete a filesystem, as described in Delete a Filesystem.