Deploy Tenable Core in VMware
To deploy Tenable Core + Tenable.ot as a VMware virtual machine, you must download the Tenable Core + Tenable.ot .ova file and deploy it on a hypervisor.
Before you begin:
Confirm your environment will support your intended use of the instance, as described in System and License Requirements.
Confirm your internet and port access will support your intended use of the instance, as described in Access Requirements.
To deploy Tenable Core + Tenable.ot as a VMware virtual machine:
- Download the Tenable Core + Tenable.ot .ova file.
- Open your VMware virtual machine in the hypervisor.
- Import the Tenable Core + Tenable.ot VMware .ova file from your computer to your virtual machine. For information about how to import a .ova file to your virtual machine, see VMware documentation.
- In the setup prompt, configure the virtual machine to meet your organization's storage needs and requirements, and those described in System and License Requirements.
Launch your Tenable Core + Tenable.ot instance.
The virtual machine boot process appears in a terminal window.
Note: The boot process may take several minutes to complete.
What to do next:
- Continue getting started with Tenable Core + Tenable.ot, as described in Get Started.