Recently Viewed Topics
The Storage section provides real-time reading/writing graphs, File Systems information, and Storage logs.
The File Systems section lists each item noting the name, mount point, and size. Additional details can be viewed by clicking on individual file systems (rows). The detailed view provides information for capacity, logical volumes, and correlating file storage logs. The file system name can be updated on the details page. In addition, single file systems can be deleted.
Rename File System
- Click on the individual file on the file systems list. The details page will appear.
- Click the Rename button in the upper right section of the window. A new window will appear.
- Enter the new name for the File System.
- Click Create. The new name will immediately display on the page.
Delete File System
- Click the individual file on the files systems list. The details page will appear.
- Click the arrow next to the rename button in the upper right section of the window. A new window will appear.
Confirm that you want to delete the File System.
Caution: Deleting a volume group will erase all data on it.