Export Remediation Goals
On the Remediation page, you can export your remediation goals in CSV format.
To export your remediation goals:
In the upper-left corner, click the button.
The left navigation plane appears.
In the left navigation plane, in the Act section, click Remediation.
The Remediation page appears. By default, the Remediation Projects tab is active.
Click the Remediation Goals tab.
The Remediation Goals page appears.
(Optional) Refine the table data. For more information, see Interact with a Customizable Table.
Do one of the following:To export a single remediation goal:
To export multiple remediation goals:
In the remediation goals table, right-click the row for the remediation goal you want to export.
The action options appear next to your cursor.
In the remediation goals table, in the Actions column, click the button in the row for the remediation goal you want to export.
The action buttons appear in the row.
In the remediation goals table, select the check box for each remediation goal you want to export.
The action bar appears at the top of the table.
In the action bar, click Export.
Note: You can individually select and export up to 200 remediation goals. If you want to export more than 200 remediation goals, you must select all the remediation goals on your Tenable.io instance by selecting the check box at the top of the Goals table and then click Export.
The Export plane appears. This plane contains:
- A text box to configure the export file name.
- A list of available export formats.
- A table of configuration options for fields to include in the exported file.
- A text box to set the number of days before the export age outs.
- A toggle to configure the export schedule.
- A toggle to configure the email notification.
Note: By default, Tenable.io selects all fields.
- In the Name box, type a name for the export file.
Click the export format you want to use:
Format Description CSV
A CSV text file that contains a list of tag categories or values.Note: If your .csv export file includes a cell that begins with any of the following characters (=, +, -, @), Tenable.io automatically inputs a single quote (') at the beginning of the cell. For more information, see the related knowledge base article.
(Optional) Deselect any fields you do not want to appear in the export file.
In the Expiration box, type the number of days before the export file age outs.
Note: Tenable.io allows you to set a maximum of 30 calender days for export expiration.
(Optional) To set a schedule for your export to repeat:
- Click the Schedule toggle.
- In the Start Date and Time section, select the date and time on which you want the export schedule to start.
- In the Time Zone drop-down box, select the time zone to which you want the schedule to adhere.
- In the Repeat drop-down box, select how often you want the export to repeat.
- In the Repeat Ends drop-down, select the date on which you want the schedule to end.
Note: If you select never, the schedule repeats until you modify or delete the export schedule.
The Schedule section appears.
(Optional) To send email notifications on completion of the export:
Note: You can enable email notifications with or without scheduling exports.
Click the Email Notification toggle.
The Email Notification section appears.
In the Add Recipients box, type the email addresses to which you want to send the export notification.
(Required) In the Password box, type a password for the export file. You must share this password with the recipients to allow them to download the file.
Note: Tenable.io sends an email to the recipients and from the link in the email, the recipients can download the file by providing the correct password.
Tenable.io begins processing the export. Depending on the size of the exported data, Tenable.io may take several minutes to process the export.
When processing completes, Tenable.io downloads the export file to your computer. Depending on your browser settings, your browser may notify you that the download is complete.
- Access the export file via your browser's downloads directory. If you close the export plane before the download finishes, then you can access your export file in the Export Management View.