Edit a Credential in a Scan
Required Tenable.io Vulnerability Management User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
Required Scan Permissions: Can Configure
To edit a credential in a scan:
- Edit a scan.
In the left navigation menu, click Credentials.
A table of credentials configured for the scan appears.
- In the credentials table, click the credential you want to edit.
The credential settings plane appears.
- Do one of the following:
- For scan-specific credentials, configure the settings for the credential.
- For managed credentials:
Note: You can only view or edit settings for managed credentials where you have Can Edit permissions.
- Click Save to save your changes to the credential.
If you edited a managed credential, Tenable.io determines whether any other scans use the managed credential and prompts you to confirm the changes.
- (Managed credentials only) Click Yes to save the changes to the managed credential.
- Click Save to save your scan changes.