Manage Existing Connectors
The following feature is not supported in Tenable.io Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) environments. For more information, see the FedRAMP Product Offering.
The Settings page displays the Connectors table, which lists all your configured connectors. To manage your connectors, see the following:
- Search for a connector.
- View connectors details for information about your recent connector imports.
- View connector event history to troubleshoot issues.
- Launch a connector import manually to initiate an on-demand asset import.
- Edit a connector to update the connector details or import schedule.
- Delete a connector to remove the connector and associated asset sources from your dashboard.