Recently Viewed Topics
Assist a Tenable.io MSSP Portal User with Their Account
Required User Role: Administrator
As an administrator, you can use the user assist functionality to simulate being logged in as another account. While assisting a user account, you can perform operations in the Tenable.io MSSP Portal as that user without needing to obtain their password or having to log out of your administrator account.
To assist a user with their account in the Tenable.io MSSP Portal:
- In the upper left corner, click the button.
The left navigation plane appears.
- In the left navigation plane, click Users.
The Users page appears.
- In the users table, roll over the user you want to assist.
The action buttons appear at the end of the row.
- In the row, click the button.
The Tenable.io MSSP Portal refreshes and displays the default MSSP Accounts page. While you are assisting the user, the Tenable.io MSSP Portal displays a blue overlay at the top of each page with the role of the user you are assisting.
To stop assisting a user with their account:
- At the top of any page, in the overlay that displays the role of the user account you are assisting, click the button.