Recently Viewed Topics
Create a Tenable.io MSSP Portal User
Required User Role: Administrator
A Tenable.io MSSP Portal user can manage customer accounts and access Tenable.io customer instances.
To create a user in the Tenable.io MSSP Portal:
- In the upper left corner, click the button.
The left navigation plane appears.
- In the left navigation plane, click Users.
The Users page appears.
- At the top left of the page, click the button.
The Create User plane appears.
- (Optional) In the Full Name box, type the full name of the user.
In the Username box, type a valid username. A valid username must be in the format, name@domain, where domain corresponds to a domain approved for your Tenable.io MSSP Portal instance.
During initial setup, Tenable configures approved domains for your Tenable.io MSSP Portal instance. To add domains to your instance, contact Tenable Support.
- (Optional) In the Email box, type the email address of the user.
- In the Password box, type a password.
Note: Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least three of the following:
- An uppercase letter
- A lowercase letter
- A number
- A special character
- In the Role drop-down box, select the role that you want to assign to the user.
Tip: For more information on role permissions, click View guide to Role Permissions. The Role Permissions plane appears.
The Tenable.io MSSP Portal saves the account. The Users page appears, where you can view the new user account listed in the users table.