Add a Widget to a Dashboard
Required User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
Use the following steps to add a widget to your template-based and custom dashboards in the new
To add a widget to a dashboard in the new interface:
- Create or edit a user-defined dashboard.
In the dashboard header, click the Widgets button.
The Widgets plane appears.
Do one of the following:
- Scroll through the list of widgets.
- Use the Search box to find a specific widget.
Roll over the widget you want to add.
The Add button appears.
Tenable.ioadds the widget to the bottom of the dashboard.
Note: A dotted line appears around the perimeter of the dashboard as you add widgets. The dotted line denotes edits are in progress.
- Repeat steps one through three until all desired widgets are added.
Click Done or to close the widgets plane.
- Drag to move the newly added widgets to the desired location.