Lumin Data Timing
You must run scans to generate vulnerability data for use in Lumin views. For information about the timing of scan data and your Cyber Exposure Score (CES) appearing in Lumin, see:
- Time to Display Tenable.io Scan Result Data
- Time to Synchronize Data from Tenable.sc
- Time to Calculate or Recalculate CES
Vulnerability data generated by Tenable.io scan configurations appears in Lumin views immediately upon scan completion.
Newly generated data does not immediately impact your Lumin metrics (for example, your CES). Tenable requires up to 48 hours to recalculate your metrics.
Vulnerability and asset data synchronize differently to Tenable.io.
After you initiate a synchronization, Tenable.sc immediately begins transferring data to Tenable.io. After 10-15 minutes, data begins appearing in Tenable.io.
Newly transferred data does not immediately impact your Lumin metrics (for example, your CES). Tenable requires up to 48 hours to recalculate your metrics.
All data and recalculated Lumin metrics appear in Tenable.io within 48 hours.
|Asset data (tags in Tenable.io)||
Manual (on-demand) synchronizations only.
For more information about Tenable.sc synchronization, see Lumin Synchronization in the Tenable.sc User Guide.
Tenable.io takes 24-48 hours to calculate or recalculate your CES after any of the following events:
- You run your first Tenable.io-configured scans after licensing Lumin.
- You initiate your first Tenable.sc synchronization after licensing Lumin.
- Tenable.io runs a scan.
- Tenable.sc runs a scan that imports new data to a synchronized repository.