Create a New Report
Required User Role: Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
To create a new report:
On the top navigation bar, click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
In the upper right corner, click the New Report button.
The Report Templates section appears, displaying a list of the available report templates.
Select a template from the list.
The New Report section appears, displaying the General settings.
Configure the General settings:
- In the Targets box, select a target for the report. By default, the Target box is set to All Assets.
- (Optional) Set the Encrypt PDF option to On and specify a password for the PDF.
- (Optional) In the Name box, specify a name for the report.
- (Optional) In the Description box, modify or replace the default report description.
- (Optional) In the Email box, enter the email addresses for report recipients.
(Optional) Configure the Schedule settings:
(Optional) Configure the Permissions settings:
Note: If you do not configure the Permissions settings, only you and users with administrator accounts will have access to the report and its results.
In the Settings section, under BASIC, click Permissions.
The Permissions settings appear.
In the Add users or groups box, type the name of the user or group that you want to give permissions for the report.
The specified user or group appears in a row at the bottom of the User Sharing section.
In the row corresponding to the user or group that you added, in the drop-down box, select a permission.
- (Optional) In the Settings section, under BASIC, click Chapters and then review the structure of the results that will be created by the report. This structure cannot be modified.
At the bottom of the Reports page, click the Save button.
The new report appears in the list in the My Reports folder.