The following workflow is intended as a basic guide for getting started with the Reports feature of Tenable.io for the first time. It is not a best practice, and may not correspond to the requirements of your organization.
- As an organization, review the report templates provided in Tenable.io, and identify reports that are relevant to the requirements of your organization.
- As an organization, identify appropriate schedules for the reports that you want to run.
- Create the relevant reports and schedule them based on the requirements identified by your organization.
- Run on-demand reports as needed.
- Review the results of the reports. Based on the results, identify actions that are required by members of your organization. Additionally, identify if new reports are now required.
- Periodically review the requirements of your organization. Create or modify reports if the requirements have changed, and delete reports that are obsolete.