View Lumin Data Synchronization Logs
Required Additional License: Tenable Lumin
Required User Role: Administrator
After you configure Tenable.sc data synchronization to Lumin in Tenable.io, you can view the logs for past synchronizations.
For information about monitoring Lumin synchronization status, see View Lumin Synchronization Status.
To view Lumin synchronization logs:
Log in to Tenable.sc via the user interface.
In the top navigation bar, click System > Lumin Data.
The Lumin Data page appears.
In the History section, view data about your logged activity.
Timestamp The date and time of the logged activity. Object Type The synchronization data type: asset or repository. Sync Type
The repository or asset synchronization type:
- Cumulative repository synchronization — The initial synchronization of this repository, which included all cumulative database data from the repository.
- Active repository synchronization — A subsequent synchronization of this repository, which included only the new or modified scan result data imported to the repository.
- Static asset — A synchronization of Static Assets.
- Dynamic asset — A synchronization of Dynamic Assets.
- Unknown — Indicates an error occurred.
Object ID Transfer Duration For repository or asset synchronizations, the length of time it took Tenable.sc to transfer your repository or asset data to Tenable.io.
Note: The transfer duration does not include the time required for all data and recalculated metrics to appear in Lumin. For more information, see How long does synchronization take to complete?.
The status of the repository or asset synchronization:
- Error — Tenable.sc failed to transfer your data to Tenable.io.
Synchronized — Tenable.sc successfully transferred your data to Tenable.io, but all data and recalculated metrics are not yet visible in Lumin.
- Visible in Lumin — Tenable.sc successfully transferred your data to Tenable.io and all data and recalculated metrics are visible in Lumin.
For more information about the time required for all data and recalculated metrics to appear in Lumin, see How long does synchronization take to complete?.
To view additional details about your logged activity, click a row in the table.
Repository or asset Message A message explaining the reason for the synchronization Error status. Repository or asset Organization ID The organization ID. To locate the ID for an organization, see View Organization Details. Repository Scan Result ID The scan result ID. To locate the ID for a scan result, see View Scan Result Details.