Required User Role: Organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
You can use the Solutions page to view solutions for specific assets on your network or drill into solution details.
To view solutions for assets on your network:
Log in to Tenable.sc via the user interface.
The Solutions page appears.
To filter the solutions in the table by an asset list, in the Targeted Assets drop-down box, click an asset list name.
The system refreshes the page and filters the table by the asset list you selected. For more information about asset lists, see Assets.
- View information about each solution.
- Solution — A description for the solution.
- Risk Reduction — The percent you would reduce your risk by addressing the vulnerability in the solution. Tenable.sc calculates the risk reduction percentage by dividing the score of the vulnerabilities in the solution by the score of all of the vulnerabilities on your network.
- Hosts Affected — The number of devices affected by the solution.
Vulnerabilities — The number of vulnerability instances included in the solution.
Tip: A vulnerability instance is a single instance of a vulnerability appearing on an asset, identified uniquely by plugin ID, port, and protocol.
- VPR — The highest VPR for a vulnerability included in the solution.
- CVSSv3 Base Score — The highest CVSSv3 score for a vulnerability included in the solution. If only CVSSv2 is available, the column is blank.
To view details for a solution, click a row.
The Solution Details page appears. For more information, see Solution Details.