Add a Template-Based Dashboard Component
Required User Role: Organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
You can add a dashboard component by configuring a Tenable-provided dashboard component template. To add a custom dashboard component instead, see Add a Custom Dashboard Component.
Before you begin:
- Add a dashboard, as described in Add a Template-Based Dashboard, Add a Custom Dashboard, or Import a Dashboard.
To add a template-based dashboard component to a dashboard:
Log in to Tenable.sc via the user interface.
The Dashboards page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Switch Dashboard drop-down box.
Click the name of the dashboard for which you want to add a component.
The dashboard appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Options drop-down box.
Click Add Component.
The Add Component page appears.
In the Templates section, click the template you want to use for the dashboard component.
The Add Component Template page updates to reflect the template you selected.
Modify the dashboard component template:
- To edit the dashboard component name, click the name box and edit the name.
- To edit the dashboard component description, click the Description box and edit the description.
- To restrict the target data displayed in the dashboard component, click the Targets drop-down box.
- To edit the dashboard component refresh schedule, click the Schedule link.
Tenable.sc Director saves your configuration and the Dashboards page appears.