Create a User Role
Required User Role: Administrator or organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
For more information about user role options, see User Roles.
To create a custom user role:
Log in to Tenable.sc Director via the user interface.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are logged in as an administrator, click System > Roles.
- If you are logged in as an organizational user, click Users > Roles.
The Roles page appears.
The Add Role page appears.
- In the Name box, type a name for the role.
- (Optional) In the Description box, type a description for the role.
- Set the Scanning Permissions, Asset Permissions, Analysis Permissions, Organization Permissions, User Permissions, Reporting Permissions, System Permissions, and Workflow Permissions.
Tenable.sc Director saves your configuration.