Recently Viewed Topics
When the upgrade process starts, Nessus is put in a suspended state.
Before you begin, note the following considerations that occur while Nessus is in a suspended state:
- All sessions end, except for the session where the administrator user is performing the upgrade.
- All users are logged out and cannot log back in, except for administrator accounts.
The normal Nessus user interface is disabled, and an upgrade status and control interface appears instead.
- All running scans are canceled.
- Starting scans manually or via the scheduler is disabled.
- Software updates are disabled.
- Accessing the API and CLI is disabled.