Required Scan Permissions: Can View
Tenable Vulnerability Management defines Archived as any individual scan results that are older than 35 days. For scan results that are younger than 35 days, you can view and export the results in Tenable Vulnerability Management. For archived scan results, you can export the results, but cannot view them in Tenable Vulnerability Management. This limitation applies to both imported scan results and scan results that Tenable Vulnerability Management collects directly from scanners. After 15 months, Tenable Vulnerability Management removes the scan data entirely.
You can view configured and imported scans. If you have appropriate permissions, you can also perform actions to manage the scans.
Before you begin:
To view scans in the Scans section:
In the upper-left corner, click the button.
The left navigation plane appears.
In the left navigation plane, click Scans.
The Scans page appears.
Below Scans, choose to view Vulnerability Management Scans or Web Application Scans.
In the Folders section, click a folder to load the scans you want to view.
The scans table updates to display the scans in the folder you selected.
For more information about scan folders, see Organize Scans by Folder.
- Do any of the following:
Section Action Search box Search the table by scan name or status. For more information, see Tenable Vulnerability Management Tables. Filter
Filter the table with Tenable-provided scan filters.
Create Scan button In the upper-right corner, click the Create Scan button to create a new scan. Tools button
In the upper-right corner, click the Tools button. A menu appears with the following options:
Import Scan (Tenable Vulnerability Management scans only)
- View summary information about each scan:
Name — The scan name.
If you have assigned permissions for the scan to other users, the label Shared appears next to the scan name.
- Schedule — The scan schedule.
- Last Modified — (Tenable Web App Scanning scans only) The date and time the scan was last modified.
- Last Run — The date and time the scan was last run.
- Status — The status of the scan.
- Sort, increase or decrease the number of rows per page, or navigate to another page of the table. For more information, see Tenable Vulnerability Management Tables.
- View details for a scan.
- Launch a scan.
- Change the read status for a scan.
- Export scan results.
- Move a scan to the trash.
- Delete a scan permanently.
- Move a scan to a different folder.