Recently Viewed Topics
The Networking page provides real-time system sending/receiving information, interface connection options, and logs.
The interfaces section provides options for Add Bond, Add bridge, Add Team, and Add VLAN.
The Add Bond option provides a method for aggregating multiple network interfaces into a single bonded interface.
To add a bond:
- Click the Add Bond button on the Interfaces section. A new window will appear.
- Enter a name for the bond.
- Select the members (interfaces) to bond to in the Members section.
- Select the mode.
- Select the type of link monitoring. The recommended type is labeled in the drop down list.
Enter the monitoring intervals with options to link up or down delay increments.
Use this option to add a team.
- Click the Add Team button on the Interfaces section. A new window will appear.
- Enter the Team name.
- Select the ports needed for the new team.
- Select the Runner and Link Watch from the drop down list.
Enter the link up and link down delay increments.
Use the Add Bridge feature to create a single aggregate network from multiple communication networks.
- Click on the Add Bridge button on the Interfaces section. A new window will appear.
- Enter a name for the bridge.
- Select the ports that will connect to the bridge.
- Click the box next to Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) to get additional STP options for Priority, Forward delay, Hello Time, and Maximum message age.
Click Apply to add the new bridge.
Use this option to add a VLAN.
- Click the Add VLAN button on the Interfaces section. A new window will appear.
- Select the Parent from the drop down list.
- Enter the VLAN Id and name.
- Click Apply to confirm add the VLAN.
The new VLAN will display in the Interface list.
The Networking Logs provides a daily log of activity for the system network.