Before you begin:
- Meet the requirements on the Prerequisites page.
- You must have administrative access privileges in JIRA.
- Download the Tenable Plugin for JIRA OBR file to your computer from the Tenable Integrations Downloads page.
To install the Tenable Plugin for JIRA:
- Log in to JIRA.
Click > Add-ons.
In the left column, click Manage apps.
The Manage apps page appears.
At the top of the Manage apps section page, click Upload app.
The Upload app window appears.
- Select the Tenable Plugin for JIRA OBR file you downloaded.
A new window displays the installation progress.
After the installation completes, a confirmation appears.
- Click Close to close the confirmation window.
- To see the installation update, refresh the page.
To confirm the installation was successful, click Manage apps > User Installed Add-ons.
If the installation was successful, the Tenable Plugin for JIRA appears in the list of add-ons.
Note: You can also verify the installation by viewing the Tenable.io Configuration section in the left navigation pane of the Add-ons page.