Configure Azure (Connector)
Before you can use Tenable.io Azure connectors, you must perform several steps in Microsoft Azure.
Note: If your Azure deployment includes Azure instances in the Azure China or Azure Government regions, Tenable.io cannot connect to those instances.
To configure Microsoft Azure:
- Create an Azure Application if one does not already exist.
- Obtain the Azure Tenant ID (Directory ID).
- Obtain the Azure Subscription ID.
- Grant the Azure Application reader role permissions.
- (Optional) Link Additional Azure Subscriptions to your Azure Application.
Note: The Azure Application ID and Client Secret are obtained during this step.
What to do next: