Tenable for Assets
Tenable for Assets syncs and reconciles assets between Tenable.io/Tenable.sc and the ServiceNow Configuration Management Database (CMDB). With Tenable's sophisticated discovery and scanning technology and ServiceNow's extensive CMDB you can accurately track all of your assets.
Note:Tenable does not, currently, support Domain Separation in the Tenable for Assets application.
Note: Tenable for Assets only supports Tenable.sc versions 5.7 and later.
- Customize how Tenable assets are matched to ServiceNow CIs
- Create custom rules that automatically create ServiceNow CIs from Tenable assets
- Review unmatched Tenable assets and manually match them to existing ServiceNow CIs
- Review unmatched Tenable assets and manually create new ServiceNow CIs
- Define which ServiceNow CIs are sent to Tenable as assets
- Report which assets are synced between Tenable and ServiceNow
- Report which assets are not synced between Tenable and ServiceNow