Recently Viewed Topics
Tenable for Assets
Tenable for Assets seamlessly syncs and reconciles assets between Tenable.io/Tenable.sc and the ServiceNow Configuration Management Database (CMDB). With Tenable's sophisticated discovery and scanning technology and ServiceNow's extensive CMDB you can accurately track all of your assets.
Note:Tenable does not support Domain Separation because it requires data management at the individual domain level of a multi-level domain. Domain Separation is a specialty product for ServiceNow and the Tenable app suite features a single un-layered domain for the average enterprise implementation.
Note: The ServiceNow configuration only supports Tenable.sc versions 5.7 and later.
- Customize how Tenable assets are matched to ServiceNow CIs
- Create custom rules that automatically create ServiceNow CIs from Tenable assets
- Review unmatched Tenable assets and manually match them to existing ServiceNow CIs.
- Review unmatched Tenable assets and manually create new ServiceNow CIs.
- Define which ServiceNow CIs are sent to Tenable as assets
- Customize data mapping while keeping app upgradability
- Report which assets are synced between Tenable and ServiceNow
- Report which assets are not synced between Tenable and ServiceNow