Configure Assets to Sync from ServiceNow to Tenable Security Center
Note: Work with your ServiceNow administrator to perform the following task. Use the following information as a guideline. Your administrator can help with tuning the export to achieve your desired results.
To configure ServiceNow to Tenable Security Center:
- Log in to ServiceNow.
- In the left-hand menu, click Tenable Connector.
In the sub-menu, click Connectors.
The Tenable Connectors page appears.
Click the Tenable connector you want to use: Tenable Security Center.
The Tenable Connector page appears.
- In the Scheduled Jobs section, click New.
The Tenable Scheduled Import page appears. By default, the Tenable Product and Connector fields populate with the Tenable application/connector you selected in step 4.
From the Tenable Application drop-down, select Service Graph Connector for Tenable for Assets.
From the Tenable Job Type drop-down, select Push Assets.
- In the Name text box, type a name for the export.
- In the Group Name box, type a name for the asset group.
- From the Group Type drop-down, select the type of asset group to create.
- In the Conditions section, filter the records you want to export.
- Click Submit.