View the Dashboards Page
Required Tenable.io Vulnerability Management User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
Required Tenable.io Web Application Scanning User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
Tenable.io updates dashboard data every time you run a scan.
Note: Dashboards show data from the last 30 days. Tenable recommends scanning at least monthly to maintain security hygiene and to keep dashboard data up-to-date.
To view the Dashboards page:
Access the Dashboards page in one of the following ways:
- On any Tenable-provided dashboard page, click the Dashboards button.
- On any other page, do the following:
In the upper-left corner, click the button.
The left navigation plane appears.
- In the left navigation plane, click Dashboards.
The Dashboards page appears. The page contains tiles that represent:
Dashboards you have created
Dashboards that other users have shared with you
Do any of the following:
- In the upper-left corner, use the Search bar to search for specific dashboards.
- In the upper-right corner, use the drop-down to change the order in which dashboards appear on the Dashboards page.
- In the Groups section, do any of the following:
- Use the Search Groups bar to search for specific dashboard groups.
- Click the Shared with Me tab to view dashboards that have been shared with you.
- Click the Updates Available tab to view dashboards that are eligible for auto-update.
- Roll over individual dashboard tiles to reveal additional information.
- Toggle between the grid and list view.
- Set a default dashboard.
- Edit a dashboard.
- Share a dashboard.
- Export a dashboard.
- Duplicate a dashboard.
- Delete a dashboard.
- Click a dashboard tile to view the individual dashboard.