Required Tenable.io Vulnerability Management User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
Required Tenable.io Web Application Scanning User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
Required Scan Permissions: Can View
Tenable.io defines Archived as any individual scan results that are older than 35 days. For scan results that are younger than 35 days, you can view and export the results in Tenable.io. For archived scan results, you can export the results, but cannot view them in Tenable.io. This limitation applies to both imported scan results and scan results that Tenable.io collects directly from scanners. After 15 months, Tenable.io removes the scan data entirely.
You can view configured and imported scans. If you have appropriate permissions, you can also perform actions to manage the scans.
Before you begin:
To view scans:
In the upper-left corner, click the button.
The left navigation plane appears.
Do one of the following:
In the left navigation plane, in the Vulnerability Management section, click Scans.
The Scans page appears.
In the left navigation plane, in the Web App Scanning section, click Scans.
The Web Application Scanning Scans page appears.
Note: If your Tenable.io Web Application Scanning license expires, your web application scans no longer appear in the scans table.
In the Folders section, click a folder to load the scans you want to view.
The scans table updates to display the scans in the folder you selected.
For more information about scan folders, see Organize Scans by Folder.
- Do any of the following:
Section Action Search box Search the table by scan name or status. For more information, see Tenable.io Tables. Filter (Vulnerability Management, All Scans only)
To filter the All Scans folder by scan status:
Next to Filters, click the button.
The filter settings appear.
In the Match drop-down box, select one of the following:
- Match Any — View results that match any of the filters you create.
- Match All — View results that match all the filters you create.
In the Select Category drop-down box, select Status.
In the Select Operator drop-down box, select is equal to or is not equal to.
In the Select Value box, select the scan status by which you want to filter the All Scans table.
(Optional) In the lower-left corner of the filter section:
- To add another filter, click the Add button.
- To clear all filters, click the Reset Filters button.
Tenable.io applies your filter or filters to the table.
Search box (web application scans only)
Filter the table with Tenable-provided scan filters.
Create Scan button In the upper-right corner, click the Create Scan button to create a new Vulnerability Management or web application scan. Tools button
In the upper-right corner, click the Tools button. A menu appears with the following options:
Import Scan (Vulnerability Management scans only)
- View summary information about each scan:
Name — The scan name.
If you have assigned permissions for the scan to other users, the label Shared appears next to the scan name.
- Schedule — The scan schedule.
- Last Modified — The date and time a user last modified the scan.
- Status — The status of the scan.
- Sort, increase or decrease the number of rows per page, or navigate to another page of the table. For more information, see Tenable.io Tables.
- View details for a Vulnerability Management or web application scan.
- Change the read status for a scan.
- Export scan results.
- Move a scan to the trash.
- Delete a scan permanently.
- Move a scan to a different folder.