Add a Report to a Scan
Required User Role: Organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
After you create one or more on demand reports, you can add them to
To add a preconfigured report to an
- Do one of the following:
- Begin configuring an active scan, as described in Add an Active Scan.
- Begin configuring an agent scan, as described in Add an Agent Scan.
- Begin configuring an agent synchronization job, as described in Add an Agent Synchronization Job.
In the Post Scan section, click Add Report.
The page displays available on demand reports.
- Select the report you want to add.
(Optional) If you want the report to include cumulative data in Tenable.sc, enable the Create report using cumulative data option.
If you disable this option, the report includes data only from the configured scan.
- Click the checkmark icon to save the report.
- (Optional) If you want to add multiple reports, repeat steps 2-5 for each additional report.
Tenable.sc saves your configuration.