View Solution Details
Required Additional License: Tenable Lumin
Required Tenable Vulnerability Management User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
You can use this page to view details for a solution, including asset and vulnerability information.
To view solution details in the new interface:
In the upper-left corner, click the button.
The left navigation plane appears.
In the left navigation plane, in the Vulnerability Management section, click Solutions.
The Solutions page appears.
Click a solution row.
The Solution Details page appears.
On this page, you can:
Section Action Summary panel Metrics summary
View summary statistics for the recommended solution.
- Assets Affected — The total number of assets affected by the vulnerabilities addressed by the solution.
- CVE Count — The total number of CVEs included in the solution.
- CVE Instances — The total number of vulnerabilities addressed by the solution.
- VPR — The highest VPR for a vulnerability included in the solution.
- CVSS V2/V3 Base Score — The highest CVSSv2 score (or CVSSv3 score, when available) for the vulnerabilities addressed by the solution.
Vulnerabilities Included (#) table
View all vulnerabilities addressed by the solution.
To view details about a vulnerability, click a vulnerability row.
The vulnerability details plane appears. On this plane, you can:
- View a summary of the vulnerability.
View information about the key drivers Tenable used to calculate the VPR for this vulnerability.
View a graph that shows the VPR adjustments over the past 30 days, compared to the static CVSSv2 score (or CVSSv3 score, when available).
- View additional information about the vulnerability, including the TVI.
- To navigate to another page of the table, see Tenable Vulnerability Management Tables.
Assets Affected tab ACR tiles
View the ACR severity tiles, which summarize the number of affected assets in the Low, Medium, High, or Critical, or Unclassified ACR category.
Assets Affected table
View asset information.
- Asset —
The asset identifier; assigned based on the presence of certain attributes in the following logical order:
- Nessus Agent name
- WebApp hostname
- Container Security Image name
- Container Runtime hostname
- Cloud Common Resource name
- Cloud Common Resource identifier
- Cloud Runtime name
- Cloud IAC name
- Active Directory Asset name
- Domain Record hostname
If none of the above attributes are present, then FQDN is selected as the name for the asset.
- IP — The asset's IP address.
- ACR — The asset's ACR.
- CVE Count — The total number of CVEs on the asset.
- OS — The asset's operating system.
- Detection Source — The scanner type that first scanned the asset.
To view details for an asset, click an asset row.
The Asset Details page appears. For more information, see View Legacy Workbench Asset Details.
To filter the assets displayed in the table, see Filter a Table.
Tenable Vulnerability Management refreshes the table.
- To sort, increase or decrease the number of rows per page, or navigate to another page of the table, see Tenable Vulnerability Management Tables.