View User Accounts
Required User Role: Administrator
For more information, see Users.
To view a list of users via the Tenable Log Correlation Engine web UI:
Log in to Log Correlation Engine via the user interface.
In the top navigation bar, click Users.
The Users page appears.
View details about each user account:
- Name — The username for the user.
- Last Login — The date and time the user last logged in to Tenable Log Correlation Engine.
Status — The status of the user's account.
Status Description Ok The user's account is working normally. Locked The user cannot log in to Tenable Log Correlation Engine. To allow this user to log in to Tenable Log Correlation Engine, unlock their account, as described in Unlock a User Account.
- User Type — The user's role: Administrator or Read Only.
To view a list of user accounts via the CLI:
In the command line interface (CLI), run the following command:/opt/lce/tools/user-utils --list-all
The user-utils utility prints a table of users with the following details:
- Purpose — The user's role.
Note: In the printed table, Administrators are labeled WebUI admin and Read Only users are labeled WebUI readonly.
- Username — The user's username.
- Locked acct? — Indicates whether the user's account is locked (yes or no). For more information, see Locked User Accounts.
- Temp. passw? — Indicates whether the user has a temporary password (yes or no).
- Last Reset — The date and time of the user's most recent password reset.
- Last Auth Success — The date and time of the user's most recent login.
- Last Activity — The date and time the user interacted with the Tenable Log Correlation Engine web UI.