Recently Viewed Topics
Large Deployment Considerations
You must migrate instances of Tenable Appliance individually to Tenable Core. Tenable currently does not support a bulk migration for multiple instances.
If you have multiple Tenable Appliance instances supporting different applications, Tenable recommends migrating your applications in the following order:
- All Tenable Appliance + Tenable.sc instances
- All Tenable Appliance + Nessus instances
- All Tenable Appliance + Nessus Network Monitor instances
Since the migration is performed one instance at a time:
- You do not need to synchronize the versions on your application instances.
- You can manage your unmigrated Tenable Appliance instances normally while you begin migrating other instances.