Considerations for Large Deployments
You must migrate instances of Tenable Appliance individually to Tenable Core. Tenable does not support a bulk migration for multiple instances.
Since the migration is performed one instance at a time:
- You can migrate application instances running different versions of the same application.
- You can manage your unmigrated Tenable Appliance instances normally while you begin migrating other instances.
Application Migration Order
If you have multiple Tenable Appliance instances supporting different applications, Tenable recommends migrating in the following order:
- All Tenable Appliance + Tenable.sc instances
- All Tenable Appliance + Nessus instances
- All Tenable Appliance + Nessus Network Monitor instances
For more information, see Get Started.