Get Linking Key from Node
You need the linking key from the cluster parent node to link child nodes or migrate agents to the cluster. Similarly, you need the linking key from the cluster child node to link an agent to the child node directly.
Before you begin:
- Enable Clustering on the node that you want to link to.
To get the linking key from the node:
In the top navigation bar, click Sensors.
The Linked Agents page appears. By default, Linked Agents is selected in the left navigation menu and the Linked Agents tab is active.
In the left navigation bar, click Agent Clustering.
The Cluster Groups page appears.
- Copy or make note of the Linking Key.
What to do next:
- Link a child node to the cluster.
- Link new agents to the cluster.
- Migrate existing agents to the cluster.