Link Nessus Scanner
To link your Nessus scanner during initial installation, see Configure Nessus.
If you choose not to link the scanner during initial installation, you can link Nessus scanner later. You can link a Nessus scanner to a manager such as Nessus Manager or Tenable.io.
Note: You cannot link to Tenable.sc from the user interface after initial installation. If your scanner is already linked to Tenable.sc, you can unlink and then link the scanner to Tenable.io or Nessus Manager, but you cannot relink to Tenable.sc from the interface.
To link a Nessus scanner to a manager:
- In the user interface of the manager you want to link to, copy the Linking Key, found on the following page:
- Tenable.io: Scans > Scanners
- Nessus Manager: Sensors > Linked Scanners
In the Nessus scanner you want to link, in the top navigation bar, click Settings.
The About page appears.
- In the left navigation bar, click Remote Link.
The Remote Link page appears.
- Fill out the linking settings for your manager as described in Remote Link.
- Click Save.
Nessus links to the manager.