Recently Viewed Topics
Link to Nessus Manager
This option installs Nessus as a remote scanner, linked to a Nessus Manager instance.
Note: Nessus Professional can be linked to a Nessus Manager instance only once.
- In the Product Registration window, in the Registration drop-down box, click Link to Nessus Manager.
- In the Manager Host box, type the host on which Nessus Manager is installed.
- In the Manager Port box, type 8834.
- In the Linking Key box, type the Linking Key that appears on the Scanners page in Nessus Manager.
- Select or clear the Use Proxy check box. If you select this check box, the following options appear:
- In the Host box, type the host name or IP address of the proxy server.
- In the Port box, type the port number of the proxy server.
- In the Username box, type the username for an account that has permissions to access and use the proxy server.
- In the Password box, type the password that corresponds to the user account that you specified in the previous step.
If you want to use a custom plugin feed, click the Advanced Settings link.
The Custom Host box appears.
- In the Custom Host box, type the host name or IP address of a custom plugin feed.
- Click Save.
- Click Continue.