Add a Freeze Window
Required User Role: Organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
For more information about configuration options, see Freeze Windows.
To add a freeze window:
Log in to Tenable.sc via the user interface.
Click Scans > Freeze Windows.
The Freeze Windows page appears.
The Add Freeze Window page appears.
- In the Name box, type a name for the freeze window.
- In the Description box, type a description for the freeze window.
- Confirm the Enabled toggle is enabled.
In the Targets drop-down box, select a target: All Systems, Assets, IPs, or Mixed.
Additional options appear based on the targets you specified.
- In the Assets and/or IPs boxes, select or type targets for the freeze window.
- (Optional) If you selected Assets or Mixed as the Targets and you want to restrict the freeze window by scan repository, in the Repository section, select a repository.
- Modify the Starts On, Frequency, Repeat Every, and Repeat On options to set the schedule for the freeze window.
Tenable.sc saves your configuration.