Linked User Accounts
If a user needs to perform administrator and non-administrator tasks in
Users with linked user accounts can use a single set of login credentials to log in to
The following restrictions apply to linked user accounts:
- Each Administrator can have one linked Security Manager per organization.
- Linked Security Managers can be associated with only one Administrator user account.
- Linked Security Managers cannot log in to
Tenable.scdirectly. You must log into the Administrator account associated to the linked Security Manager, then switch users.
- You cannot convert a standalone user account to a linked user account.
- You cannot convert a linked user account to a standalone user account. To unlink a Security Manager user from an Administrator user, delete the linked Security Manager, then create a standalone Security Manager.
For more information about linked user accounts, see: