Add a Custom Dashboard
Required User Role: Organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
You can add a fully customized dashboard. To add a dashboard from a Tenable-provided template instead, see Add a Template-Based Dashboard.
For more information, see Dashboards.
To add a custom dashboard:
Log in to Tenable.sc via the user interface.
Click Dashboard > Dashboard.
The Dashboards page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Options drop-down button.
Click Add Dashboard
The Add Dashboard page appears.
Customsection, click the Advanced tile.
- In the Name box, type a name for the dashboard.
- In the Description box, type a description for the dashboard.
- In the Layout section, select the layout you want to use for the dashboard.
Tenable.sc Director saves your configuration and the Dashboards page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Switch Dashboard drop-down box.
Click the name of the dashboard you just created.
The page for the dashboard appears.
What to do next: