View Scan Results
Required User Role: Administrator or organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
For more information, see Scan Results.
Note: For each
To view a list of scan results:
Log in to Tenable.sc Director via the user interface.
Click Scan Results (administrator users) or Scans > Scan Results (organizational users).
The Scan Results page appears.
View details about each scan result.
- Name — The name for the scan associated with the result.
- Availability — The status of the scan result. For more information, see Scan Result Statuses.
- Tenable.sc Instance — The name of the Tenable.sc instance where the scan was run.
- Type — The type of scan that generated the scan result.
Scan Policy Plugins— The name of the scan policy that generated the scan result.
- Scanned IPs — The number of IP addresses scanned.
- Owner — The username for the user who added the scan.
- Duration — The total time elapsed while running the scan.
- Import Time — The date and time Tenable.sc completed the scan result import.
Status — The status of the scan that generated the scan result. For more information, see Scan Status.
To retrieve a scan result from a managed Tenable.sc instance, see Retrieve Scan Results.
To view additional details for a scan result, see View Scan Result Details.