Create a User Role
Required User Role: Administrator or organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
For more information about user role options, see User Roles.
To create a custom user role:
Log in to Tenable.sc Director via the user interface.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are logged in as an administrator, click System > Roles.
- If you are logged in as an organizational user, click Users > Roles.
The Roles page appears.
The Add Role page appears.
- In the Name box, type a name for the role.
- (Optional) In the Description box, type a description for the role.
- Set the following permissions, as described in User Roles:
- Scanning Permissions
- Asset Permissions
- Analysis Permissions
- Organization Permissions
- User Permissions
- Reporting Permissions
- System Permissions
- Workflow Permissions
Tenable.sc Director saves your configuration.