Required User Role: Organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
For more information, see Dashboards.
To manage dashboards:
Log in to Tenable.sc Director via the user interface.
The Dashboards page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Options drop-down button.
Click Manage Dashboards
The Manage Dashboards page appears.
- To add a dashboard, click Add. For more information, see Add a Template-Based Dashboard or Add a Custom Dashboard.
- To filter the dashboards in the table, see Apply a Filter.
To manage a single dashboard, click the menu in a dashboard row.
The actions menu appears.
From this menu, you can:
- Click View to view details for the dashboard.
- Click Share to share or revoke access to the dashboard.
- Click Copy to copy the dashboard.
- Click Edit to edit the dashboard.
- Click Delete to delete the dashboard.
To show or hide a dashboard from the Switch Dashboard drop-down on the Dashboards page, pin or unpin the dashboard:
- — pinned, the dashboard appears.
- — unpinned, the dashboard does not appear.
- Then, identify how you want Tenable.sc to handle object references:
- Remove All References – all object references are removed, altering the definitions of the components. Importing users do not need to make any changes for components to be useable.
- Keep All References – object references are kept intact. Importing users must be in the same organization and have access to all relevant objects for the components to be useable.
- Replace With Placeholders – object references are removed and replaced with their respective names. Importing users see the name of the reference object, but need to replace it with an applicable object within their organization before the component is useable.