View Asset Details
Required User Role: Organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
You can view details for any asset. For more information, see Assets.
To view asset details:
Log in to Tenable.sc Director via the user interface.
In the top navigation bar, click Assets.
The Assets page appears.
In the row for the asset you want to view, click the menu.
The actions menu appears.
The View Asset page appears.
View general information for the asset.
- Name — The asset name.
- Description — The asset description.
- Tag — The tag applied to the asset. For more information, see Tags.
- IP Addresses (static assets only) — The IP addresses specified in the asset. For more information, see Assets.
- Created — The date the asset was created.
- Last Modified — The date the asset was last modified.
- Owner — The username for the user who created the asset.
- Group — The group in which the asset belongs.
- ID — The asset ID.