Monitor Agents Migration
In Nessus Manager, as part of Extended Migration, agents are automatically relinked from Nessus to Tenable.io. You can monitor the progress of the migration and manually retry any failed agents.
- An agent must be version 7.2.0 or later to be migrated to Tenable.io.
- If an agent is on a lower version than 7.2.0, Nessus automatically updates an agent to the latest version before it can be linked. If the agent has blackout windows or software updates disabled, Nessus temporarily overrides those settings to update the agent.
When an agent is relinked, it is named after the current hostname of the machine the agent is installed on.
- Your migrated agent groups in Tenable.io may initially appear empty but are populated as agents relink to Tenable.io.
Before You Begin
- Perform the initial upgrade, as described in Upgrade to Tenable.io.
To monitor scanner migration progress:
In Nessus, in the top navigation bar, click Settings.
In the left navigation bar, click Extended Migration.
The Extended Migration to Tenable.io page appears.
Click the Agents tab.
Nessus displays the list of agents to be relinked to Tenable.io and their status. It may take over 30 minutes for Nessus to start migrating your agents to Tenable.io, depending on how many agents you have.
If an agent failed to link to Tenable.io, in the agent row, click to retry linking.
Nessus retries linking the agent to Tenable.io.
What to Do Next
- Monitor any remaining Extended Migration items, such as scan history or scanners.
- (Optional) If your extended migration is complete and you do not plan to upgrade any more data, you can disable migration.
- Learn more about Tenable.io: /tenableio.